Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Objectives



The words goal and objective are often confused with each other. They both describe things that a person may want to achieve or attain but in relative terms may mean different things. Both are desired outcomes of work done by a person but what sets them apart is the time frame, attributes they are set for and the effect they inflict.
My Ideas for the outcome of After Stop, is nothing but success and growth. I know my price points hold a very important role in this matter. Along with my marketing, targeting market, promotions, location and so much more.  Pricing may play an important role in helping to accomplish company objectives at many levels. A firm can set prices to attract new customers or to profitably retain existing ones. It can set prices low to prevent competition from entering the market or set prices at competitors’ levels to stabilize the market. It can price to keep the loyalty and support of resellers or to avoid government intervention. Prices can be reduced temporarily to create excitement for a brand. Or one product may be priced to help the sales of other products in the company’s line. (Pg)281Armstrong & Kotler (2011). Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. Prentice Hall Publishing.  I have to understand my objectives before bringing a pop up location to the Strip, I have to understand that there is a chance that After Stop will not be a success. A good business owner  be honest, will not lie and cheat or cover up if the company is not doing as well they expected. To themselves and or staff members in this case my family because this will be a family owned business the less staff I have to hire from the outside the less I have to pay out. Management must decide who within the organization should set prices. Companies handle pricing in a variety of ways. In small companies, prices are often set by top management rather than by the marketing or sales departments. In large companies, pricing is typically handled by divisional or product line managers. In industrial markets, salespeople may be allowed to negotiate with customers within certain price ranges.(Pg)282 Armstrong & Kotler (2011). Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. Prentice Hall Publishing. This is very important that my main objective is not to become rich quick, not like that will happen overnight but I have to stay focused on building my brand and keeping my clients happy. This is why I will watch my prices.The price that a company should charge in a specific country depends on many factors, including economic conditions, competitive situations, laws and regulations, and development of the wholesaling and retailing system(Pg)297 Armstrong & Kotler (2011). Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. Prentice Hall Publishing. This is very important to ones objective of there business well it is for After Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment