Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Price

                                                           After Stop Price Points


I know the prices of my menu is very important a company's price point can either hurt the business or could make the business a success. I want to have a reasonable price point for After Stop's menu, I took into consideration the time of my services and how 9 times out of 10 my average customer will be low on cash and or will only have credit to use at that time of night. So with this I will have a credit/ Debit machine to handle all transactions. I know it will be a safer method for all of us less cash the best for that customer. I wanted a price that did not give my product away but at the same time was a fair enough price for my business and consumer. All combos are just $5.00 that will include your choice of a hamburger from the menu fries and or hot dog along with a soft drink. I also had to keep in mind the Demographics as well when I came up with my company's price point now don't get me wrong after sometime and when and if we decide to make Vegas a permanent location the yes our prices will eventually go up slowly but surely. Once my profit is increased then I know for sure my company will last will then be a great time to go up on my menu and price points. I don't want to overwhelm my consumers that late. Competitive marketing intelligence is the systematic collection and analysis of publicly available information about consumers, competitors, and developments in the marketplace. The goal of competitive marketing intelligence is to improve strategic decision making by understanding the consumer environment, assessing and tracking competitors’ actions, and providing early warnings of opportunities and threats.(Pg ) 104 Armstrong & Kotler (2011). Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. Prentice Hall Publishing.  I was reading up on break even price points and so many company's have it so wrong and refuse to be a business owner that gets this wrong.The major problem with this analysis, however, is that it fails to consider customer value and the relationship between price and demand. As the priceincreases, demand decreases, and the market may not buy even the lower volume needed to break even at the higher price. (Pg)208Armstrong & Kotler (2011). Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. Prentice Hall Publishing. I know After Stop has a great opportunity to be a success with the right business choices and leadership. 

No comments:

Post a Comment