Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Promotion


My first way of promotion would definitely be  Instagram and Flyers. I know it is very important to promote your company so that you stand out from the rest and to get your name out thereMany companies follow the selling concept, which holds that consumers will not buy enough of the firm’s products unless it undertakes a large-scale selling and promotion effort.Pg(11)Armstrong & Kotler (2011). Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. Prentice Hall Publishing .  Now I feel like it is very important to understand the meaning of the word promotion before you try to promote and then u fall hard on your face.  Promotion refers to raising customer awareness of a product or brand, generating sales, and creating brand loyalty. It is one of the four basic elements of the market mix, which includes the four P's: price, product, promotion, and place. Promotion is also defined as one of five pieces in the promotional mix or promotional plan. These are personal sellingadvertisingsales promotiondirect marketing, and publicity. I will also come up with a great Logo and website I have many friends I will reach out to to help me and the best ones website created  I will use to promote After Stop.   I think this is a great way to get my company out there and my web design contact to win an opportunity for great advertisement as well. Perhaps the most important step in the marketing process involves building value-laden, profitable relationships with target customers. Throughout the process, marketers practice customer relationship management to create customer satisfaction and delight. In creating customer value and relationships, however, the company cannot go it alone. It must work closely with marketing partners both inside the company and throughout the marketing system. Thus, beyond practicing good customer relationship management, firms must also practice good partner relationship management.  Pg(31) Armstrong & Kotler (2011). Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. Prentice Hall Publishing . Also after doing some research I learned that I can used google and bing to help me promote as well  All my promoting will be with my truck and online and the best will be word of mouth once my customers have had the AFTER STOP taste in there mouth. In the final step, the company reaps the rewards of its strong customer relationships by capturing value from customers. Delivering superior customer value creates highly satisfied customers who will buy more and will buy again. This helps the company to capture customer lifetime value and greater share of customer. The result is increased long-term customer equity for the firm.  (Pg)31Armstrong & Kotler (2011). Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. Prentice Hall Publishing .

No comments:

Post a Comment